Medicinos verslo akademija – A leading global pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare by developing, producing and marketing affordable generic drugs as well as innovative and specialty pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients, at the moment has a vacancy for quality assurance specialist.
Job description, tasks:
- Assure compliance of processes and documentation with cGMP standards;
- Generation, review and maintenance of Quality System documentation and procedures;
- Provision of suggestions and comments, evaluation of changes directly related to the manufacture and analytical methods;
- Review of batch production documentation and preparation of documents for batch release;
- Review of products stability documentation, specifications, methods, process validation documents, technology transfer documents;
- Involvement in investigation of laboratory or manufacturing deviations, review and approval of related corrective and preventative measures, review of their efficiency as required;
- Collection of information required for periodical product quality reviews;
Deadline for application: 2015-04-16
- University degree in biochemistry or chemistry;
- Very good Lithuanian and English language skills (verbal and writing);
- Very good computer skills;
- Ability to work individually or as part of the group on special projects;
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks;
- Able (and willing) to shift focus among projects at short notice and under tight time requirements;
- Proactive and diligent;
Work experience in International Company, GMP and regulatory requirements knowledge would be an advantage.
- Work and development possibilities in the leading international pharmaceutical company;
- Remuneration package according to your experience and skills.
Working time: Full-time work
Start of work: ASAP
For more information or CV’s sending: email@example.com